Saturday, January 13, 2024

My 2024 Reading Goals

 


2023 was not my most productive reading year, but it was nevertheless quite enjoyable. The time has come now for me to set my reading goals for 2024 in hopes that I will this time make it. I will try my best to reach these small goals and even more to enjoy this reading year.

  1. Read at least 20 books

  2. Read at least 2 classics

  3. Listen to at least 2 audiobooks

  4. Read at least 2 non-fiction books

  5. Read at least 2 Stephen King books

  6. Keep reviewing the books I read

My goals are exactly the same as last year, so I don't have anything extra to say about them. The logic behind each one of them is the same as previous years and since last year I didn't make it, I don't feel like changing any of them. 

If anything, my goal is to be more consistent with my reading, writing and blogging in general and I really hope that I'll make it.

Please, feel free to share your goals down below. I'd love to read your answers.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I'll certainly give it a try.

      Delete
  2. Explore new literary horizons with Penguin Book Writers as you set your reading goals for 2024. Immerse yourself in captivating narratives and enrich your mind with diverse stories crafted by talented authors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I'll definitely try it out!

      Delete

"Rage", by Richard Bachman (Stephen King) || Book Review

"Rage" is one of the first of King's novels that was published under the pseudonym Richard Bachman. The book is apparently not...