Wednesday, March 17, 2021

My Life In Books Tag

Hello, book friends!




I found this tag over in The Journeys of a Girl blog and I really loved it so I had to do it! So, here it is... My life in books!!!


1. Find a book for each of your initials

    My initials are FMM and for this one, I'll pick books from my TBR list.
    F ---> "Firestarter" by Stephen King
    M --> "Memoirs of a Geisha" by Arthur Golden
    M --> "My Sister's Keeper" by Jodi Picoult


2. Count your age along your bookshelf: What book is it?

I am 28 years old, so I counted 28 books and I fell upon...
"The Raven Boys" by Maggie Stiefvater
I haven't read this one yet but it is very high on my TBR list and I really want to read it soon!


3. Pick a book set in your city/country

I am from Greece and for this one I'll go with "The Island" by Victoria Hislop. I read this one a long time ago and I absolutely loved it. I thought it was a brilliant book, but I am sad to say I don't remember it well anymore, so I really want to reread it sometime.


4. Pick a book that represents a destination you’d love to travel to

I really want to visit the UK; all of it! I want to travel to England, Ireland, Scotland, all of the places in the UK and I cannot really pick which one I'd like to see most, so I had a hard time deciding which book I should pick for this one. In the end, I decided to pick "Outlander" by Diana Gabaldon, which is set mostly in Scotland but features quite a few other places as well. I chose it because it is one of the books I most want to read in the near future and because I absolutely loved the series and it totally makes me want to travel and see new magical places. 


5. Pick a book that’s your favorite color

I don't really have a favorite color. In my life, I love to have many colors on my clothes, my objects or my home, but in books, I really like black or white plain covers, so I'll go for a black cover for this one. I wanted to pick a book from the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer. I really liked the covers of all the books in this series, even if the books are not my favorites. The two that always stood out the most to me were the covers for "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn". I'll choose "Breaking Dawn" because there's just something about this chess piece that I love and with black, white and red you can't miss with me.


6. Which book do you have the fondest memories of?

I couldn't possibly pick just one, but I'll go with the "Secret Seven" series since it was the favorite series of my childhood. I have a whole other post dedicated to my favorite childhood books where I talk extensively about them. If you want you can go check it out and read more about them over here 


7. Which book did you have the most difficulty reading?

This will have to be "Midnight's Children" by Salman Rushdie. I thought that it was a difficult book to read and I ended up DNF'ing it.


8. Which book in your TBR pile will give you the biggest accomplishment when you finish it?

It is not a book, it is a series and it is the Harry Potter series and it'll give me a sense of accomplishment because it is a big series and I have been avoiding it for the longest time, so it's kind of a leap for me to finally finish it.


I hope you enjoyed this post. If you liked this Tag feel free to do it, I'd love to see all your different answers! I want to tag my friend Elektra over at My Trending Books!

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Rage", by Richard Bachman (Stephen King) || Book Review

"Rage" is one of the first of King's novels that was published under the pseudonym Richard Bachman. The book is apparently not...