Sunday, January 17, 2021

Books I'll probably never read || Βook Tag


Hello friends! I was looking for something new to post and I found this Tag. It's a bit older, I've no idea if it is around anymore, but I still liked it and wanted to take part in it. 

I initially found this tag at Cat on the bookshelf's blog, but apparently, it was created by littlespider9 channel on YouTube.

 

So... Let's get started!


A really hyped book you're not interested in reading?



I tried reading "Paper Towns" a while back and I really couldn't get into it. Even though I usually like John Green's books and I think he is a good writer in general, I didn't like this one. I tried watching the movie as well and I found it boring as well, so I completely gave up on it and I'm probably not going to be reading it.




A series you won't start/won't be finishing?


I can say with confidence that I won't be reading "The Mortal Instruments" series. I pretty much knew what it was about, but I was never really interested in it. It doesn't sound like the book I usually pick or enjoy reading. Still, the hype around these books was (and still is) overwhelming and this made me curious to see what the fuss was about, so a few years ago I decided to give it a try. I started reading "The City of Bones" but I DNF'd it. I couldn't get into it, I thought the writing was weak and the plot didn't seem very interesting to me. So I most probably won't try reading it again.



A classic that you're just not interested in?




I don't have any comments about this one... It's "Romeo and Juliet". No interest whatsoever to read this classic book and I probably won't ever try it.





Any genres you've never read?

There is no genre that I don't read at all, no book that I refuse to read just because it is said genre. I want and try to read a large variety of books, authors, and genres. However, there sure are certain genres that I prefer and others that I don't. I've read a little bit of every genre so far and plan to do so in the future as well, so the closest answer I can give to this question is a genre that I don't usually pick up, or it's one of my last choices. So the genre I don't usually reach for is paranormal... it's just not really my thing and out of all the genres, it's the one I'm least likely to pick.


A book on your shelves you'll probably never actually read?



"The eternal ones"... I bought this book a while back mostly because it had a beautiful cover, but I never got to read it. Many years have passed since and even though I still have it on my bookshelves and I still love the cover I don't think I'll ever read it.



I really loved this tag and I want to tag my friend over at My trending books because I'm really curious to see her answers. 


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Rage", by Richard Bachman (Stephen King) || Book Review

"Rage" is one of the first of King's novels that was published under the pseudonym Richard Bachman. The book is apparently not...